关于学院 of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
The College of Pharmacy at 新2体育 originated in 1904 with the founding of the Winona Technical Institute. In 1914, the pharmacy department separated from the institute to become the Indianapolis College of Pharmacy (ICP). In 1930 the ICP became one of the first pharmacy colleges to create a four-year baccalaureate curriculum. In 1945 Butler and the Indianapolis College of Pharmacy merged, and erected a new building on Butler’s campus in 1950. The building, with its fully mediated classrooms and state-of-the-art research and teaching laboratories, was completely renovated in 2008–2009. The name of the college was changed to College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences when the Physician Assistant program was developed in 1995. The Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences program was launched in 2014 to offer both the Health Sciences and Healthcare & Business majors.